I was sent the new Nivea Perfect & Radiant Micellar water from Rubybox to test and review for two weeks 🙂
As I always say, I adore Rubybox because to them, and myself included, honesty is the best policy.
WHAT I DISLIKED ABOUT THE PRODUCT
To be completely honest with you, this was one of those all rounder products, in fact there are only two slight downfalls for me, when it comes to the new Nivea Micellar water;
- The smell – As someone who absolutely LOVES Nivea products, my heart was a little broken when I smelt the product, and to my dismay, it smelt NOTHING like Nivea. Let’s face it, Nivea definitely has their own signature scent, it’s like Coca Cola has their very own red. Unfortunately their Micellar water does not.
- The other downfall, probably the most important one for me, is that it does not remove waterproof mascara (which is literally ALL I wear).
WHAT I LOVED ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Where do I even begin…
- It left my skin SO soft!
- It cleared all the dirt and foundation from my skin, with absolute minimal effort (like less than 30 seconds)
- It caused NO new breakouts and helped with the few I already had.
- I’ve been using it for 2 weeks and less than 20% of the bottle is gone.
- It completely tackled my “change of season dry skin” issues.
- You can get it for under R100,00 on Zando (I know… Zando?? who would have thunk lol) and should you find it cheaper online, Zando price beats too 😉
In conclusion, the Nivea Micellar water is fast & effective in removing makeup and daily dirt. It hydrated my skin INSTANTLY without the need to use any moisturizer after application. However, it definitely needed more scrubbing to remove my waterproof mascara, but didn’t sting or burn my eyes whatsoever. It really is a great time saver, and for those of you who read my blogs or watch my YouTube videos will know that the less fuss, the more I’m willing to swipe my credit card lol.
Check out my review of the New Nivea Micellar water on YouTube here.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook